Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
My Steam ID
- assassin's creed 3
- assassins creed
- assassins creed 3:liberation
- belt buckle
- black mesa
- black ops
- Black ops 2
- borderlands 2
- boston tea party
- call of duty
- Connor Kenway
- Deus Ex
- dust 514
- Eidos Montreal
- Elder Scrolls
- Fall 2012
- fifth freedom
- gordon freeman
- half life 1
- Halo 4
- Human Revolution
- launch trailer
- mass effect
- Midnight release
- resident evil 6
- resident evil demo
- sam fisher
- skill tree
- splinter cell
- Square Enix
- sticky detonator
- Watch Dogs
- wii u
- Wait, THIS Was Who Ed Sheeran Played in Rise of Skywalker?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Actually Teased Piccadilly Circus Attack Years Prior
- Rise of Skywalker Art Book Reveals Abandoned Plotlines and Characters
- Your TikTok Dance Could Become an Official Fortnite Emote
- Is This What Colin Farrell Will Look Like as Penguin in The Batman?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Animated Mortal Kombat Film 'Scorpion's Revenge' Coming This Year
- Replay – Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost And Damned
- Iron Man VR Delayed To May
- GI Show — Xbox Series X, Temtem, Pokémon Sword & Shield, and Visions of N'Zoth
- Overwatch's Lunar New Year Event Delivers A Sombra Skin With Six Different Masks
- 'Shop Contest: Patrick Stewart, Winners!
- Randomness In Video Games Is Not All The Same
- You Don't Need To Empty Your Gringotts Vault To Afford The Harry Potter Films In Blu-ray Today
- The Cast and Crew of Picard Discuss the Character-Centric Direction of Jean-Luc's Next Outing
- Mario Maker Contest: Going Down, Winners!
Category Archives: Posts
When this gets a total of 25 votes the decision will be made.
Half-Life 2 Gordon Freeman is one of the greatest protagonists in video game history. He is weak, easily killed, and about as far from a soldier as possible. He is silent, and while he does have a face, his persona … Continue reading
I’m a self proclaimed Sony fan. I believe that the Playstation 3 is vastly superior to the Xbox 360 for a number of reasons that I really don’t feel like going into. We have seen a lot of rumors about … Continue reading
It’s a blog, I’m allowed to rant nonsensically. What a load in insensitive, ignorant crap. This guy obviously has no real sense of what it is like to actually have to work. He also fails to understand that Gamestop is … Continue reading
I play a lot of violent games-in fact, looking at my shelf of PS3 and 360 games, 14 out of 15 of my games contain at least “Cartoon Violence.” I have a ten year old brother who plays many of … Continue reading
I might be jumping the gun here, but after what just got posted here, I think that Sony might have just done something brilliant. Earlier this month, Sony CEO, Kazuo Hirai said that Sony would wait and let Microsoft announce their system … Continue reading